What's Expected Online
The purpose of the Friends of Berkeley Center Animal Center website and social media accounts are to present information of interest to our residents, businesses, employers, employees, volunteers, and visitors. Questions, comments, and concerns are welcomed and encouraged, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
To promote respectful discussion, we request that you be courteous and avoid comments that are off-topic, profane, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, inappropriate, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. By posting a comment or other material, users give Friends of Berkeley County Animal Center the irrevocable right to review, edit, and/or delete, in its sole discretion, submissions for any reason, including but not limited to:
• Comments that contain offensive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful, threatening, harassing, illegal, defamatory, slanderous, or hostile language towards any individual or entity.
• Comments that contain personal attacks of any kind.
• Comments that contain offensive remarks that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, political, or religious group.
• Comments that contain spam or include links to other sites.
• Comments that are off-topic.
• Comments that advocate illegal activity.
• Comments that promote or endorse political organizations.
• Comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
• Comments that contain personally identifiable information. This refers to information that can be used to distinguish or trace an individual’s identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to a specific individual. To protect your privacy, please do not share personal information.
The comments expressed by others do not reflect the opinions and/or positions of The Friends Berkeley County Animal Center. By posting a comment or material of any kind on this website or on social media, the user hereby agrees to the Policy set forth above. The Friends of Berkeley County Animal Center reserves the right to ban users from this site and our social media accounts for violations of this policy.